Dear Visitor, Welcome to Guyana, South America!
If you haven’t already done so, we invite you to…
Like our Facebook Page
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel
Follow us on Instagram.
GSA News covers news and commentaries related to the country of Guyana, South America. To read news about Guyana, go here.
Most Recent in News…
- Humanitarian Mission Guyana Seeks Help in Sponsoring Youth29th of September, 2020. Guyana, South America The founder of the Humanitarian Mission Guyana, Mr. Suresh Sugrim, is on an unstoppable mission to empower a young man who has overcome Continue Reading → Read more »
- Humanitarian Mission Guyana: Generating Income Amidst the COVID-19 Pandemic29th of September, 2020. Guyana, South America Thousands are affected by the Corona virus pandemic: some without jobs and unable to put food on the table. The Ministry of Human Continue Reading → Read more »
- We Must Break the Silence on Child Abuse – Minister Vindhya Persaud25th of September, 2020. Georgetown, Guyana, South America Child abuse is a hidden crime; it is often committed behind closed doors with victims deprived of the ability to tell of Continue Reading → Read more »
- Humanitarian Mission Guyana: Celebrating AchievementTHANKS TO OUR DONORS Single mother received a new SINGER sewing machine towards entrepreneurship. A single mother received a new singer sewing machine to start her own business from home. Continue Reading → Read more »
- Quenita Walrond-Lewis is the New Director of NCERD24th of September, 2020. Georgetown, Guyana, South America Mrs. Quenita Walrond-Lewis has been appointed Director of the National Centre for Educational Resource Development (NCERD) and will take up her post Continue Reading → Read more »
- American Woman Seeks Help in Reuniting with Displaced Adopted Son23rd of September, 2020. Guyana, South America Sarah Adams is a 34 years old married mother of 3 children. She is the Executive Director of a non profit in the Continue Reading → Read more »
- Success Story: High School Drop Out Excels at CXC at Age 3023rd of September, 2020. Georgetown, Guyana, South America by Jamain Hatton Put no timestamp on your accomplishments Under normal circumstances, students write CSEC at the age of 16/17 but often Continue Reading → Read more »
Explore Guyana, South America with these beautiful photos from every part of Guyana. Go to Photos of Guyana.
Most Recent in Photos…
- Yupukari Village – Central Rupununi – Beautiful SceneryYupukari Village is located in the Central Rupununi Savannahs of Guyana, South America. It is home to the Caiman House Eco Lodge and Rupununi River Tours administered by Mr. Ashley Continue Reading → Read more »
Guyana is one of the world’s best tourists destination. And now you’ll learn why. Learn about hotels, resorts, ranches, city tours, jungle tours, river tours, eco tours, country tours and more…all across Guyana. Tourism Guyana: Go there!
Most Recent in Tourism…
- The Takutu Hotel Annual Miss Rupununi Rodeo PageantThe Rupununi Rodeo Performances in Lethem, Rupununi Savannahs, Guyana, South America is one of Guyana’s most celebrated annual events which magnetizes and fascinates tourists from all over the world. The Continue Reading → Read more »
- My Experience With the Pakaraima Mountains Safari 2019by Tashana Sasha Ramdeholl. Experiencing Guyana 🇬🇾 On Another Level Is One Of My Greatest Accomplishments. – Tashana Sasha Ramdeholl Experiencing my country, Guyana, South America, this way – with Continue Reading → Read more »
Guyana has evolved over hundreds of years to what it is today. So we have lots of stories to tell. In addition, Guyana is a melting pot of cultures, traditions, races and religions. The first people to have come to Guyana are the Amerindians. They were here even before Christopher Columbus! Then came the Europeans in their quest for the city of Eldorado. The Europeans set up sugar plantations across Guyana and brought slaved from Africa to work on the plantations. After the abolition of slavery, indentured laborers were brought from India. You’ll have fun learning about the people, history and culture of Guyana.
Most Recent in People, History and Culture of Guyana…
- Guyanese Singer, Poonam Singh is a Talented GuyaneseFirst Published: 24th of September, 2020. Guyana, South America Follow Poonam Singh on: Facebook Instagram YouTube Copied from the Facebook Page of Ms. Poonam Singh: My dad is lorry driver Continue Reading → Read more »
- Guyanese Born, Denise D’Aguiar, Shares Her Experience as an English Teacher in Brazil7th of September, 2020. Region 9, Guyana, South America Born in Queenstown on the Essequibo Coast of Guyana, Denise completed her secondary education at the North Georgetown Secondary School. She Continue Reading → Read more »
- Amerindian Heritage Month Message from the South Rupununi District CouncilFirst Published: 1st of September, 2020 Happy Indigenous Heritage Month to all our indigenous brothers and sisters across Guyana from the Wapichan people in the Rupununi Savannahs. 🌱🌻🌺 Wapichan Kaduzu Continue Reading → Read more »
- The Reign of Forbes Burnham was Frightening and DemoralizingFirst Published: 30th of August, 2020. I decided to make a copy of this article for our archives because it gives details and insights of life under the rule of Continue Reading → Read more »
- Linden Forbes Burnham – A Square Peg in a Round HoleHave you ever looked at something and wondered how it got there? Former Guyanese President Linden Forbes Burnham is a good example of such. It makes you wonder “who elected Continue Reading → Read more »
- Professional Painter, Sheliza Rampersaud, Is a Talented Guyanese26th of August, 2020. Guyana, South America. If you would like to purchase any of Sheliza’s amazing paintings, she can be contacted on email: email@example.com or WhatsApp (592) 692-7858. Sheliza Continue Reading → Read more »
- Can Guyana’s Major Races Unite or Just Get Along? – by John SumnerFirst Published: 21st of August, 2020 At a very young age, no more than a wee 12 years old, I learned a valuable lesson that would sustain me for the Continue Reading → Read more »
Learn more about places across Guyana, including villages, towns, regions, counties, bridges, roads, rivers and much more. Take a tour of places across Guyana.
Most Recent in Places Across Guyana
- Masakanari or “Gunns Village” in the South Rupununi Savannahs of GuyanaFirst Published: 11th of August, 2020 Hundreds of mile south of the town of Lethem, a small community of Indigenous People live peacefully and happily. In the heart of the Continue Reading → Read more »
- Criminal Activities and Violence in the Town of Lethem – Region 9 – Guyana – South AmericaI’ve recently published an article giving general, touristic and business information on the Town of Lethem. Because people are often concerned with their safety when traveling from place to place, Continue Reading → Read more »
- The Town of Lethem – Region 9 – Guyana – South AmericaThis page was first published on the 2nd of February 2020 by Patrick Carpen. The town of Lethem is located in the county of Essequibo, Region No. 9, in the Continue Reading → Read more »
The Guyana, South America business directory lists businesses across Guyana by category and in alphabetical order. From book stores to car dealers, your problem in finding what you need is solved right here. Browse the Guyana, South America business directory now!
No matter what your product or service is, your business needs to be known. Let experts craft your ad copy! Reach the audience you need to reach and watch your business skyrocket! Click here to take your business to the next level.