30th of August, 2020. Georgetown, Guyana, South AmericaLast updated: August 30, 2020 at 10:27 am
TRAFFIC ADVISORY | The Guyana Police Force wishes to notify the general public that the following roads will be closed to vehicular traffic from 08:00hrs – 21:00hrs on Tuesday September 1, 2020; this is to facilitate the opening and sitting of the Twelfth Parliament at the Arthur Chung Conference Centre, Liliendaal, Greater Georgetown, Guyana, South America.
• Railway Embankment between Conversation Tree Road, Bel Air and U.G. Road will be closed to vehicular traffic both east and west bound.
• Rupert Craig Highway and Conversation Tree Road will be closed to vehicles proceeding south.
• Railway Embankment and Conversation Tree Road will be closed to vehicles proceeding north.
• Vehicles proceeding south on Bel Air and Pump Roads will not be allowed to proceed onto Railway Embankment.
• Movie Towne Road and Railway Embankment will be closed to traffic proceeding west.
• Giftland Access Road and Railway Embankment will be closed to traffic proceeding west.
Any inconvenience caused is regretted.